What is 3CX VoIP phone solutions?
The 3CX VoIP phone solution is a software-based telephone system that utilises Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technology to transmit voice calls over the internet, instead of traditional phone lines. It is designed for businesses of all sizes, offering features such as call handling, conference calls, and integration with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems. The 3CX system is compatible with various IP phones and can be accessed from different devices, including desktops, smartphones, and tablets.
3CX VoIP can be deployed to suit your requirements and is ideal for distributed organisations with multiple offices, and for businesses with home-based workers.
The 3CX solution is easy to manage and comes out of the box with a range of options:
- Low maintenance and management overhead
- Pay-as-you-go per-user pricing or on-premises at your offices or in the Cloud
- Transparent costs as all functionality and updates are included in one 3CX licence
- Call Management Software – track the number of calls made, talk time, the number of transfers from each phone and more
- Record Phone Calls – very useful for legal and financial institutions, or for training employees especially in a sales environment
- CRM integration – Application Programming Interface (API) available for most CRM products
- A rich range of useful features such as conference calling and voicemail
- Automatic email notifications – get notifications of all missed calls and voicemails left
- Hot-Desk, log on to any phone on the system to receive calls at your extension
- Options including handset or headset and softphone
- Cost-effective free calls between IP phones on your network
- Door Entry System integration that can be operated through the phone system
- Huge installed user-base with organisations around the world using 3CX’s innovative, reliable solution as a cost-efficient VoIP phone system.