What’s included in the Alliance Solutions IT helpdesk service?
Based at our main office in Stevenage, Hertfordshire, our IT support helpdesk service is intended to help your organisation with any issues encountered by your IT users.
We provide helpdesk services both directly to end-users, and to IT departments that need extra help with any aspect of their day-to-day IT management and system maintenance.
Above all, our qualified helpdesk engineers are friendly, have a ‘can do’ attitude and are ready to take ownership of the IT issues which they are asked to deal with.
Also as standard, our support service includes:
- Unlimited support incidents so there are no hidden extra costs
- 24/7 Network Operation Centre (NOC) monitoring of your network
- 24/7 server fix service so that critical server problems are resolved whenever they occur not just during business hours.
- Support from experienced support engineers
- Majority of calls answered directly by helpdesk engineers – no automated call queuing
- Contact to suit you via telephone or email
- Fast resolution with most escalated issues dealt with by the engineer who takes the call
- Call logging system in the rare event that an engineer is not immediately available, we log the call and an engineer will call you back, usually within minutes
- We include standard IT maintenance tasks such as adding user accounts, administering email and updating firewall configurations at no extra charge.