At Alliance Solutions we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our clients and website visitors.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website, we may collect and process the following types of data about you:
- Information about your use of our website, including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. This data includes traffic data, location data, and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you, such as when you register for our services or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
For further information on this subject, please read our Collection of Personal Data page.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using cookies. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data that does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your chosen browser. For more information, please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this, we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services, or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us, we may provide you with details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website, it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing, or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely. Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not completely secure, and on occasion, such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically; sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to a buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Access to Information
Under the UK’s Data Protection Act and the GDPR, you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee in order to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Alliance Solutions, 8 Viewpoint Office, Babbage Road, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 2EQ.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 01438 900 830
Your continued use of our website and services following any updates to this policy constitutes acceptance of those changes. If you do not agree with any aspect of this policy, please discontinue your use of our website and services.