Collection of Personal Data
At Alliance Solutions we are committed to safeguarding the personal data of our clients and website visitors.
This page outlines how we collect, use, and protect your personal data in accordance with the UK’s Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Please read this information carefully to understand our practices surrounding your personal data.
What personal data we collect
When you use our website, services or interact with us, we may collect the following types of personal data:
- Identity Data: This includes your first name, last name, username, or other similar identifiers.
- Contact Data: This covers your email address, telephone number, and postal address.
- Technical Data: This encompasses details about your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
- Usage Data: This refers to information about how you use our website, products, and services.
- Marketing and Communication Data: This consists of your preferences in receiving marketing materials from us and your communication preferences.
How we collect your personal data
We collect your personal data through various methods, including:
- Direct interactions: We obtain personal data when you fill out forms on our website, correspond with us through email, phone, or otherwise, subscribe to our newsletters, or request marketing materials to be sent to you.
- Automated technologies: As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data and Usage Data through cookies, server logs, and other similar technologies.
How we use your personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our products and services.
- To enable you to participate in a competition, promotion, or complete a survey.
- To administer and protect our website, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support and reporting.
- For marketing purposes, to deliver relevant content and advertisements and measure their effectiveness.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
Disclosure of your personal data
We may share your personal data with trusted third parties, including:
- Service providers who support our business operations, such as IT and system administration services, marketing agencies, and data analytics providers.
- Professional advisers, including lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers.
- Regulatory authorities, if required by law or to enforce our terms and conditions.
We ensure that all third parties respect the security of your personal data and process it in accordance with the law.
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered, or disclosed. We also limit access to your personal data to employees, agents, and other third parties on a need-to-know basis. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Under the UK’s Data Protection Act and the GDPR, you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request the transfer of your personal data.
- Withdraw consent, where we are relying on your consent to process your personal data.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
Changes to this policy
We may update this Collection of Personal Data page from time to time. Any changes will be posted on this page, and where appropriate, we will notify you by email or other means of communication. We encourage you to review this page periodically to stay informed about our personal data practices.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Collection of Personal Data page or our data practices, please contact our Data Protection Officer at:
Alliance Solutions, 8 Viewpoint Office, Babbage Road, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 2EQ.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 01438 900 830
Your continued use of our website and services following any updates to this policy constitutes acceptance of those changes. If you do not agree with any aspect of this policy, please discontinue your use of our website and services.