Cloud & Remote Working
Move software systems online for seamless collaboration, anytime, anywhere
Using tools like Microsoft 365 and Teams, firms can:
- Empower employees to work productively and securely online
- Improve cross-site collaboration and communication
- Spread costs by paying for licenses by subscription
- Benefit from inclusive storage and communication
- Be more agile and responsive to customer needs.
Learn about our cloud backup solutions which complement Microsoft’s replication service.
Benefits of Cloud & Remote Working Solutions
Customised remote working solutions for your specific business needs
Tools such as Microsoft Teams, VoIP telephone systems, backup systems, filesharing and content management systems can all be hosted in the cloud and customised to your exact requirements. Benefits include:
- Subscription-based payment model (pay only for what you need)
- Significantly reduced upfront capital investment costs
- Software and hardware updates and upgrades usually included in the cost
- Reduced management overhead for you
- Almost unlimited flexibility to add new users and storage
- Anytime, anyplace access to Cloud services on PCs, laptops, smartphones and tablets
- Secure, managed services
- Private cloud solutions also available.
At Alliance Solutions we supply, install and deploy a range of products and technologies, ranging from cybersecurity to disaster recovery, voice over IP (VoiP), content management systems, mobile solutions and virtualisation.
As a specialist IT Support organisation, Alliance Solutions offers a full range of services starting from on demand ‘IT helpdesk’ services through to fully outsourced IT management and remote network and systems monitoring.
We have our own in-house software development team and we can deliver a range of software project services aimed at saving our clients time and money whilst also delivering the exact software features, functions and benefits they require.