MONITORING & SUPPORT
Endpoint Security Monitoring, Protection, Management
Dealing with today’s cyber threats requires a fundamentally different approach. Traditional anti-virus and prevention only solutions are simply not up to the task off countering modern, sophisticated malware, exploits.
Other multi-threaded and highly targeted cyberattacks can easily bypass anti-virus-based solutions in a fraction of the time that it takes them to up their threat signatures.
Advanced Endpoint Protection
Most cybersecurity experts agree that prevention should never be the last line of defence.
Even the tiniest lag between detection and response gives malicious exploits the opportunity to proliferate on your network and server infrastructure, before security staff have even got to grips with the attack.
What’s needed for effective endpoint security is a solution that can intelligently uncover and detect advanced threats, then respond at machine speed.
Unified next-generation endpoint security
Alliance Solutions provides SentinelOne’s unified, next generation endpoint security to prevent, detect and respond to sophisticated threats including advanced malware, exploits and script-based stealth attacks.
It’s a single platform driven by sophisticated machine learning and intelligent automation which uses attack forensics and intelligent automation to provide:
- Complete visibility into your endpoint environment with full-context, real-time forensics
- Constant monitoring and analysis of your IT environment to protect against endpoint threats
- Prevention and detection of attacks across all major vectors
- Rapid elimination of threats with fully automated, policy-driven response capabilities
- Rapid activation of remediation steps once malicious attack is confirmed
- System scrubbing to remove all attack remnants e.g. malicious processes or registry keys, system rollback and data access restoration.
The advent of cloud-based computing since 2010 has seen many organisations shift from a conventional “on-premise” IT model to a “hosted” one or most commonly, a combination of the two – often called a “hybrid solution”.
At Alliance Solutions we supply, install and deploy a range of products and technologies, ranging from cybersecurity to disaster recovery, voice over IP (VoiP), content management systems, mobile solutions and virtualisation.
We have our own in-house software development team and we can deliver a range of software project services aimed at saving our clients time and money whilst also delivering the exact software features, functions and benefits they require.