IT Helpdesk Support Services
As businesses become ever more dependent on increasingly complex IT systems and technologies, they usually require some form of IT support helpdesk.
Depending on the exact needs of your business, Alliance Solutions offers IT support helpdesk services, providing your IT staff or individual network users with a single point of contact every time they have an IT related problem they need assistance with.
What is an IT support helpdesk service?
At Alliance Solutions, we offer more than just IT support when you need it.
Instead we aim to make our IT support helpdesk feel like an extension of your own business, one that operates like a PC support helpline or hotline that puts your computer users directly in touch with a qualified expert network engineer who is already familiar with your IT set up and environment.
Our network engineers provide specialist advice ‘on demand’ at the times when it’s most needed, in order to maintain smooth IT and business operations.
Options for the IT support helpdesk service include:
- Remote office hours IT helpdesk service: 08:00 – 20:00 weekdays excluding public holidays
- Out of hours IT support helpdesk: 24/7 cover by special arrangement only
- Onsite support helpdesk service: IT support and maintenance visits to your site as required.
What’s included in the Alliance Solutions IT support helpdesk service?
The IT support helpdesk services is intended to do exactly as its name suggests: to help your organisation with any issues or problems encountered by its network and IT users.
We provide helpdesk services both to end-users direct, and to small IT departments that need extra help with any aspect of their day-to-day IT management and system maintenance.
Above all, our helpdesk engineers are friendly and have a ‘can do’ attitude, and are ready to take ownership at the IT issues which they are asked to deal with.
Here’s what else you can expect if you use the Alliance Solutions IT support helpdesk service:
- Support from experts: all our helpdesk staff are experienced network engineers
- Instant access: most helpdesk calls are answered immediately by a helpdesk engineer – no automated call queuing systems
- Contact to suit you: we operate telephone and email helpdesk contact as standard
- Fast resolution: most escalated issues are dealt with by the engineer who takes a call resulting in faster issue resolution times
- Call logging system: in the rare event that an engineer is not immediately available, we log the call and an engineer will call you back, usually within minutes
- Built around your IT needs: our IT support helpdesk also handles IT maintenance tasks e.g. adding user accounts, administering email and updating firewall configurations.
The advent of cloud-based computing since 2010 has seen many organisations shift from a conventional “on-premise” IT model to a “hosted” one or most commonly, a combination of the two – often called a “hybrid solution”.
At Alliance Solutions we supply, install and deploy a range of products and technologies, ranging from cybersecurity to disaster recovery, voice over IP (VoiP), content management systems, mobile solutions and virtualisation.
We have our own in-house software development team and we can deliver a range of software project services aimed at saving our clients time and money whilst also delivering the exact software features, functions and benefits they require.