CYBER & IT SECURITY
Cybersecurity Awareness Training
According to analysts, between 50% and 90% of cybersecurity breaches can be traced back to phishing attacks, which rely on human error to succeed.
Our ongoing cybersecurity awareness testing and training programme increases employee vigilance against threats, so they form a stronger line of defence against malicious attacks.
Monthly Phishing Simulation Campaigns
Our phishing attack simulator can test different areas of the organisation at times and in ways agreed with you. It uses simulated yet realistic phishing scams similar to those a hacker would use.
The simulation monitors and collects data on your users’ responses to the simulated phishing emails, generating reports so that you can deploy Security Awareness Training as required.
Ongoing Cybersecurity Awareness Training
The goal of Security Awareness Training is to improve employee awareness of cybersecurity threats and reduce the risk of accidental network infections and data breach. It can include the following:
- Data security overview: Different forms of data and the importance of storing and transferring it correctly
- Safe use of portable media: Ensuring that portable or removable media don’t accidentally introduce malware to the network
- Avoiding social engineering attempts: Spotting the techniques used by attackers posing as customers or employees
- Understanding and avoiding malware: Different forms malware e.g. adware, spyware, Trojans, rootkits and ransomware
- Ransomware: Spotting a ransomware attack and steps to stop it spreading across a network
- Spotting phishing attacks: Identifying suspicious looking emails, attachments and links
- Safeguarding passwords: Secure password management and locking down computers when leaving the desk
- Using websites and software safely: Safe browsing and avoiding websites and applications loaded with viruses
- Avoiding email phishing attacks: Guarding against the email tactics used by the fraudsters
- Securing the physical environment: How to be vigilant about visitors, employees and contractors “shoulder surfing” staff, or trying to gain access to secure premises.
We provide a range of hosted, cloud-based IT solutions and services. Like all our services, Cloud solutions can be tailored to fit around your specific business requirements, offering flexibility on a pay-as-you-go or upfront cost basis.
At Alliance Solutions we supply, install and deploy a range of products and technologies, ranging from cybersecurity to disaster recovery, voice over IP (VoiP), content management systems, mobile solutions and virtualisation.
As a specialist IT Support organisation, Alliance Solutions offers a full range of services starting from on demand ‘IT helpdesk’ services through to fully outsourced IT management and remote network and systems monitoring.