CYBER & IT SECURITY
Mobile Device Management Solutions
Many organisations provide mobile devices to employees, with the resulting need to be able to deploy, configure, update and manage these devices.
For large, distributed workforces, this represents a management challenge, particularly given the complex security risks associated with connected mobile device use and the Internet of Things (IoT).
What’s needed is a mobile device management (MDM) solution which offers a fast and comprehensive way to configure these smartphones, laptops and tablets for access to your network, whilst ensuring that your network and any data kept on the devices remains secure.
Managing your business-critical mobility
SOTI’s fully integrated cloud-based mobile device management platform provides full visibility and management control across mobile devices, applications and documents. It is designed to limit downtime, keep costs low, increase productivity and drive efficiency.
Using the SOTI MobiControl module you can manage mobile devices on your network via a range of features:
- Remote support features to fix device and app problems quickly
- “Kiosk Mode” to restrict mobile devices to a single app/suite and secure corporate data
- Automatic device connectivity configuration (3G/4G, Wi-Fi and VPN) ensuring secure communication from any location
- Polygon-based geofencing to deploy policies, apps and content based on precise virtual boundaries for education campuses, company sites, military bases etc.)
Fast and Efficient Mobile Device Deployment
With SOTI MobiControl you can get mobile devices into the hands of your workers fast, whilst also ensuring they are compliant with company mobility policies. Deployment features incorporating over-the-air installation, configuration and updates include:
- Express enrolment via barcode scanning or NFC ‘Bump’
- Integration with OEM device enrolment solutions e.g. Apple DEP, Android zero-touch, Samsung KME, Windows Autopilot and Zebra StageNow
- Quick and consistent device deployment using profiles (configuration sets) and packages (app sets) based on user role or geographic location
- Self-service portal for employee-initiated enrolment.
We provide a range of hosted, cloud-based IT solutions and services. Like all our services, Cloud solutions can be tailored to fit around your specific business requirements, offering flexibility on a pay-as-you-go or upfront cost basis.
At Alliance Solutions we supply, install and deploy a range of products and technologies, ranging from cybersecurity to disaster recovery, voice over IP (VoiP), content management systems, mobile solutions and virtualisation.
As a specialist IT Support organisation, Alliance Solutions offers a full range of services starting from on demand ‘IT helpdesk’ services through to fully outsourced IT management and remote network and systems monitoring.