CYBER & IT SECURITY
Cyber Essentials Certification
Why is Cyber Essentials Certification important?
Cyber Essentials certification shows that your organisation takes cybersecurity and data protection seriously. Specifically, it can:
- Reassure customers that you have taken steps to secure your business against cyber attack
- Help attract new customers by demonstrating you have cybersecurity measures in place
- Show that you have a clear picture of your organisation’s cyber security level
- Enable you to bid for Government contracts which require Cyber Essentials certification.
If desired, a more advanced certification called Cyber Essentials Plus can also be carried.
How can Alliance Solutions help with Cyber Essentials certification?
Alliance Solutions cybersecurity consultants can help you prepare for Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus assessment in order to attain your certification.
In line with the expectations of Cyber Essentials assessment, we can deploy a range of vulnerability scans and network security audits to:
- Ensure your organisation is properly prepared for the Cyber Essentials assessment, and
- Boost your chances of first-time certification for your organisation.
Our Cyber Essentials support and consultancy can normally fit around your existing business schedule and are completed over one or two days.
Having completed the pre-assessment work, we then appoint an independent Cyber Essentials-accredited body to carry out your assessment.
How to gain Cyber Essentials certification
Once you are prepared, you must complete an online questionnaire to assess whether your organisation meets the required standards covered by the five control themes.
Your Cyber Essentials assessor will then review your responses, and if successful, your certification will be awarded.
We provide a range of hosted, cloud-based IT solutions and services. Like all our services, Cloud solutions can be tailored to fit around your specific business requirements, offering flexibility on a pay-as-you-go or upfront cost basis.
At Alliance Solutions we supply, install and deploy a range of products and technologies, ranging from cybersecurity to disaster recovery, voice over IP (VoiP), content management systems, mobile solutions and virtualisation.
As a specialist IT Support organisation, Alliance Solutions offers a full range of services starting from on demand ‘IT helpdesk’ services through to fully outsourced IT management and remote network and systems monitoring.