Hosted server solutions that scale with your business and are custom designed to your business requirements
Alliance Solutions offer private cloud-based hosted server solutions which allow you to host your own data and applications, in either a shared or a dedicated environment.
These servers are housed in our own racks at our co-location site, and managed and supported by our IT support engineers.
Why use a hosted server?
Using a hosted server is virtually the same as having your own server. The difference is that instead of the server sitting in your own data services room, it is physically housed and supported by us on your behalf.
Whenever you need to, you can log in to your administrator console, and from there install and manage your applications (such as your website or backup system).
Or of course we can manage your entire hosted server solution for you.
Let Alliance Solutions define the right hosted server solution for your needs
A number of key factors are key in arriving at the most appropriate hosted server solution:
- Your goals e.g. regular backup or a full Disaster Recovery solution
- The type of software systems and applications you run or plan to use
- Location of your workforce e.g. single site, multiple sites, UK or overseas
- Number of remote workers such as home-based or mobile staff
- Use of shared or web-based applications such as an Intranet or CRM System
- Use of a VoIP telephone system
Once we know your requirements we can put together options for you to consider and meet your budget.