Co-Location IT Site
By housing your operational server hardware and systems in our data centre instead of in your own office or data centre, you’ll benefit from significantly reduced management overhead compared to maintaining your own server infrastructure.
You simply ‘rent’ the physical space in our racks in the colocation centre, and we take care of the networking equipment.
Alliance Solutions co-location centres
Alliance Solutions use two co-location facilities, in Stevenage and Milton Keynes.
The co-location centres are served with high speed fibre broadband and 24/7 access and offer rack-based server space for office systems such as:
- Web hosting
- File sharing and storage
- VoIP telephone systems
- Disaster Recovery
- Online backup
- Dedicated systems such as accounting and CRM
Benefits of using our co-location service
We take on the responsibility for housing, connectivity, maintenance, security and support of your physical server infrastructure.
The “shared” nature of the physical housing infrastructure such as the building and internal racking cabinets, power provision, network bandwidth and cooling systems means that costs are typically lower than they would be if you ran comparable services yourself.
Features of the Alliance Solutions co-location service include:
- Power: 2 x 4,000amps (3 phase) on site sub stations
- Protection from power outages: back up power is provided by an automatic standby generator located within the internal plant room, with full automatic auto changeover. There is sufficient fuel for at least 32 hours service (a 24/7 – 4hr fuel supplier is on contract)
- Protection against power surges or power cuts
- High network speed: with lower levels of latency
- Greater reliability: staff on hand 24/7 to deal with issues
- Security: higher levels of physical security, including onsite security staff
- Safety: fire detection and suppression systems
Our co-location services give you flexibility.
You decide which elements you want to take responsibility for, and what you wish to outsource to us.
For example. you can maintain, manage and configure your servers, or we can do it for you.
At Alliance Solutions we supply, install and deploy a range of products and technologies, ranging from cybersecurity to disaster recovery, voice over IP (VoiP), content management systems, mobile solutions and virtualisation.
As a specialist IT Support organisation, Alliance Solutions offers a full range of services starting from on demand ‘IT helpdesk’ services through to fully outsourced IT management and remote network and systems monitoring.
We have our own in-house software development team and we can deliver a range of software project services aimed at saving our clients time and money whilst also delivering the exact software features, functions and benefits they require.